The Advocate reported on the work of the T.J. Evans Foundation to launch a visioning effort involving the grassroots in Licking County in envisioning what our future can look like.
The public-private partnership that forged the unified planning effort will be 65% funded from private contributions from the Evans Foundation, First Federal Savings, Heath-Newark-Licking County Port Authority, Licking Memorial Health Systems, Park National Bank and Southgate Corporation. The private sector’s goals in this initiative are:
◦ Bring additional financial resources to the planning process
◦ Serve as a neutral convener facilitating communication and collaboration
◦ Make best practices available to empower individual communities
◦ Present a unified Licking County Vision to our neighbors and external stakeholders
◦ Leverage infrastructure investments
◦ Create an even more attractive Licking County