Don’t miss your chance to share your insight!
The second round of public engagement for FRAMEWORK, a collaboration of 15 jurisdictions working together to help shape the future of our community, is taking place through the month of April.
Please encourage your friends, family and colleagues to visit the following page on the FRAMEWORK website to participate in a mapping exercise. https://frameworklc.org/round-2/
This engagement tool allows participants an opportunity to identify model character types and areas of opportunity within our county.
Model Character includes:
• Places that are working well, reflect well on the community and should be protected/maintained
• Places that represent good precedents that could be replicated elsewhere
Opportunities for Improvement to Character include:
• Places that are weak and need to be improved or changed
• Places at risk or are threatened and need attention
• Places that have significant untapped opportunity